1. Use of the courts is restricted to members of Bridgeland in good standing and their guests. A guest MUST be accompanied by a member at all times.
2. The courts are restricted to tennis playing only. No bicycles, skateboards, skates, pets or other items not relating directly to tennis will be allowed on the courts.
3. Shirts and proper tennis shoes are required at all times while on the courts.
4. No glass containers permitted on the courts.
5. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Please refrain from use of profanity and loud outbursts.
6. Reservations recommended. Play time on unreserved courts is limited to one (1) hour and is available on a first come first serve basis. No one may play consecutively while others are waiting.
Lights are set on a Master Timer, set to turn on at 5:30 pm and turn off at 10:00 pm. Lights must be turned on and off manually.
Use of this facility is exclusively for members of the Bridgeland and their guests, subject to the rules and regulations established by the Association.
PERSONS NOT FOLLOWING RULES ARE SUBJECT TO THE SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES. USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
POSTED May 6, 2014 - Please be aware that due to high usage of the tennis courts, the association will be implementing a new policy which restricts usage of the courts to leisure play and recreational use only. Usage of the courts for private or group lessons (excluding those administered via the HOA activities program on Tuesday and Thursday from 5-8p) will NO longer be permitted. Given the size and demands of our community the function of one set of tennis courts no longer supports private lessons and group functions administered by private individuals. Lessons of this nature may be considered for booking at commercial tennis court facilities. This policy may be reconsidered in the future as additional facilities become available, however, is not uncommon for HOA facilities. Effective Monday, May 19th, any person(s) utilizing the Bridgeland tennis facility for private and or group lessons will be asked to leave. Please DO NOT reserve the courts for this purpose. Please understand that the HOA board has extensively reviewed this matter and feels this regulation is necessary for the overall use and enjoyment of the community.