1. Use of the courts is restricted to members of Bridgeland in good standing and their guests. A guest MUST be accompanied by a member at all times.
2. The courts are restricted to tennis playing only. No bicycles, skateboards, skates, pets or other items not relating directly to tennis will be allowed on the courts.
3. Shirts and proper tennis shoes are required at all times while on the courts.
4. No glass containers permitted on the courts.
5. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Please refrain from use of profanity and loud outbursts.
6. Reservations recommended. Play time on unreserved courts is limited to one (1) hour and is available on a first come first serve basis. No one may play consecutively while others are waiting.
Lights are set on a Master Timer, set to turn on at 5:30 pm and turn off at 10:00 pm. Lights must be turned on and off manually.
Use of this facility is exclusively for members of the Bridgeland and their guests, subject to the rules and regulations established by the Association.
PERSONS NOT FOLLOWING RULES ARE SUBJECT TO THE SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES. USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK